Saturday, June 26, 2010

First Product Review!


I find product reviews very helpful, and when I find a good product I love to gush about it, so it only makes sense to post a few reviews myself. So much false advertising comes out every second it blows my mind. Products that promise natural highlights end up turning my hair bright copper. Mascaras that assure me my lashes will grow ten times their length- (which would technically leave me looking like an avant garde runway freak) make my lashes clumpy and stiff. It's frustrating. One of the worse culprits in the beauty world tends to be tanners. They promise sun kissed skin but without fail, always, always leave my skin blotchy and orange no madder how meticulously I spread or spray or rub.
But at last! Jergens Natural Glow daily moisturising lotion! It's a daily lotion that gradually puts color on your body. And shockingly enough it works! I've used it for a little over two weeks now with perfect results. After about four or five days my boyfriend commented on my tan. Now I'm not a sun-o-phobe and do spend time in the sun, but I also don't have the patience to sit and tan so I fall somewhere in between. So I suppose some of the color is natural but I've never been one to tan easily and this product definitely raises the color and gives you a glow like it advertises. Since it's gradual there isn't any streaking or blobs or fake orange color. It does have a slight "self tanner" smell but it's tolerable. After using it for two weeks ( I use it every other day) I feel more confident, less ghostly and somewhat Hollywood- it's fabulosity in a bottle. Could be all in my head, but what difference does that make!

No comments:

Post a Comment