Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stylish Bitch

Rompers need to go. They scream "third grade picnic outfit". Ninety percent of the time they're ill fitted. To pull off such a design, like with most fads, you need to be 6'100 and resemble the limb of a small tree. That leaves about 1 percent of americans equipped to wear rompers. Quite honestly I get uncomfortable looking at them- worrying that at any moment the wearer is going to sit down and receive massive camel toe. It's not a pretty picture but I know the one and only time I tried on a too small seemingly adorable romper that was my exact experience. So please Stylish Bitches- think twice before rocking that Romper!

Brenda Song from Disney making me gag in her romper-gone-wrong moment:
http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-search.cgi?blog_id=1&tag=polterwang&limit=10&IncludeBlogs=1

No comments:

Post a Comment